Feeling safe in turbulent times
The safety and health of our guests and our employees have always been dear to our hearts – in times like these, however, they are even more important. Therefore, we implemented a wide range of hygiene measures which far exceed the legal requirements and recommendations. These include amongst others:
• Our employees are either vaccinated, recovered or regularly tested for COVID-19.
• elaboration of prevention and hygiene measures for all departments
• our Covid-19 representative ensures that all team members are up-to-date and that all measures are strictly followed
• our employees are sensitised to recent developments of Covid-19 and receive trainings focusing on our Covid-19 measures on a regular basis
• hand sanitisers are available in the public areas of the hotel as well as in the guest rooms
• the guest rooms are cleaned according to specifically defined hygiene criteria
• carefully chosen hygiene measures for the breakfast area
• vour guests are thoroughly informed about the Covid-19 measures upon check-in
We were awarded the Safe Stay label for meeting particularly high safety & hygiene measures.
About your booking and your stay in Vienna:
Especially in times like these, we seek to offer our guests as flexible rates as possible. Our direct rate (which is valid for direct bookings only) can even be cancelled free of charge until 6 p.m. on the arrival day. Nevertheless, we recommend you to always consider the cancellation policy of the chosen rate – particularly if you book through third-party providers. If you have questions or would like to know more about our rates and cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling +43 1 214 55 210 or by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your stay in Vienna, all travellers aged above 6 need a “3G” evidence (vaccinated, recovered, tested) in German or English. The following means of verification count as “3G”:
• evidence of an EMA-approved COVID-19 vaccination: valid from the date of the second vaccination or from the 22nd day after a one-shot vaccination.
• evidence of recovery from COVID-19: not older than 180 days.
• COVID-19 antibody test: not older than 90 days.
• negative COVID-19 test: antigen tests are valid 24 hours, PCR tests are valid 48 hours. Please note that rapid tests done at home are not valid in Vienna anymore. If your test should not be valid through your entire stay, we will provide you with a list of testing options upon your arrival.
Moreover, when entering Austria, a pre-travel-clearance may be required. Please find more information here.
You can enjoy your stay in Vienna to the fullest: restaurants, bar, shops, culture and recreational facilities are open again! Please note that for all areas where your “3G” cannot be checked due to organisational reasons (public transportation, taxis, shops, etc.), you are required to wear a face mask (covering nose and mouth). Furthermore, we recommend you to make a reservation for restaurants, museums etc. in advance. We are glad to assist you!
We inform you about all further relevant measures regarding and information on COVID-19 upon check-in. However, if you would like to know more about it prior to your stay, feel free to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your family Mayrhofer & the team of the ARThotel Der Wilhelmshof