Feeling safe in turbulent times
The safety and health of our guests and our employees have always been dear to our hearts – in times like these, however, they are even more important. Therefore, we implemented a wide range of hygiene measures which far exceed the legal requirements and recommendations. These include amongst others:
• our team is regularly tested for Covid-19
• elaboration of prevention and hygiene measures for all departments
• our Covid-19 representative ensures that all team members are up-to-date and that all measures are strictly followed
• our employees are sensitised to recent developments of Covid-19 and receive trainings focusing on our Covid-19 measures on a regular basis
• our employees measure their temperature before their shift starts
• a minimum distance of 1.5m is to be maintained in the public areas of the hotel
• hand sanitisers are available in the public areas of the hotel as well as in the guest rooms
• the guest rooms are cleaned according to specifically defined hygiene criteria
• carefully chosen hygiene measures for the breakfast area
• a face mask covering mouth and nose has to be worn by the guests and employees in all public areas of the hotel
• vour guests are thoroughly informed about the Covid-19 measures upon check-in
We were awarded the Safe Stay label for meeting particularly high safety & hygiene measures.
If you would like to know more about our measures, feel free to ask.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your family Mayrhofer & the team of the ARThotel Der Wilhelmshof