Feeling safe in turbulent times
The safety and health of our guests and our employees have always been dear to our hearts – in times like these, however, they are even more important. Therefore, we implemented a wide range of hygiene measures which far exceed the legal requirements and recommendations. These include amongst others:
• Our employees are either vaccinated, recovered or regularly tested for COVID-19.
• elaboration of prevention and hygiene measures for all departments
• our Covid-19 representative ensures that all team members are up-to-date and that all measures are strictly followed
• our employees are sensitised to recent developments of Covid-19 and receive trainings focusing on our Covid-19 measures on a regular basis
• hand sanitisers are available in the public areas of the hotel as well as in the guest rooms
• the guest rooms are cleaned according to specifically defined hygiene criteria
• carefully chosen hygiene measures for the breakfast area
• vour guests are thoroughly informed about the Covid-19 measures upon check-in
We were awarded the Safe Stay label for meeting particularly high safety & hygiene measures.
About your booking and your stay in Vienna:
Especially in times like these, we seek to offer our guests as flexible rates as possible. Our direct rate (which is valid for direct bookings only) can even be cancelled free of charge until 6 p.m. on the arrival day. Nevertheless, we recommend you to always consider the cancellation policy of the chosen rate – particularly if you book through third-party providers. If you have questions or would like to know more about our rates and cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling +43 1 214 55 210 or by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your stay in Vienna, all travellers aged above 16 need a “2-G” evidence (vaccinated or recovered) in German or English. The following means of verification count as “2-G”:
• evidence of an EMA-approved COVID-19 vaccination: valid for 270 days from the date of the second vaccination or from the 22nd day after a one-shot vaccination. As an exception, until December 6, 2021 the evidence of the first vaccination and a negative PCR-test (valid 48 hours) is also accepted.
• evidence of recovery from COVID-19: not older than 180 days.
For children from 6 to 11 years, the 3-G-rule applies, i.e. vaccinated, recovered or tested. The antigen test is valid 48 hours, the PCR-test 72 hours. If the children are tested at school (“Ninja-Pass”), they can also present their “Ninja-Pass” upon arrival. The “Ninja-Pass” is also valid at the weekend, if all three tests (two antigen- and one PCR-test) were taken in a week. Rapid tests done at home are not valid anymore.
For children from 12 to 15 years, the 2.5-G-rule applies, i.e. vaccinated, recovered or PCR-tested. In this case, the PCR-test is valid 48 hours. Antigen tests as well as rapid tests done at home are not valid anymore.
If the test of your children should not be valid throughout your entire stay, we will provide you with a list of testing options upon your arrival.
Moreover, when entering Austria, a pre-travel-clearance may be required. Please find more information here.
You can enjoy your stay in Vienna to the fullest – if adhering to the above indicated rules: restaurants, bar, shops, culture and recreational facilities are open again! Please note that currently you are required to wear an FFP-2-mask in shops, museums, public transportation, etc. Furthermore, we recommend you to make a reservation for restaurants, museums etc. in advance. We are glad to assist you!
We inform you about all further relevant measures regarding and information on COVID-19 upon check-in. However, if you would like to know more about it prior to your stay, feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Your family Mayrhofer & the team of the ARThotel Der Wilhelmshof