Feeling safe in turbulent times
The safety and health of our guests and our employees have always been dear to our hearts – in times like these, however, they are even more important. Therefore, we implemented a wide range of hygiene measures which far exceed the legal requirements and recommendations. These include amongst others:
• Our employees are either vaccinated, recovered or regularly tested for COVID-19.
• elaboration of prevention and hygiene measures for all departments
• our Covid-19 representative ensures that all team members are up-to-date and that all measures are strictly followed
• our employees are sensitised to recent developments of Covid-19 and receive trainings focusing on our Covid-19 measures on a regular basis
• our employees are vaccinated and/or regularly tested
• hand sanitisers are available in the public areas of the hotel as well as in the guest rooms
• the guest rooms are cleaned according to specifically defined hygiene criteria
• carefully chosen hygiene measures for the breakfast area
• our guests are thoroughly informed about the Covid-19 measures upon check-in
We were awarded the Safe Stay label for meeting particularly high safety & hygiene measures.
About your booking and your stay in Vienna:
Especially in times like these, we seek to offer our guests as flexible rates as possible. Our direct rate (which is valid for direct bookings only) can even be cancelled free of charge until 6 p.m. on the arrival day. Nevertheless, we recommend you to always consider the cancellation policy of the chosen rate – particularly if you book through third-party providers. If you have questions or would like to know more about our rates and cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling +43 1 214 55 210 or by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
Entry rules to Austria:
Currently, you do not need to have any valid proof to enter the country – unless you are coming from an epidemiological high-risk area.
Your stay in Vienna:
For your stay in our hotel, no proof of Covid-19 (vaccination, recovery, test) is required anymore.
You are still required to wear an FFP2-mask in public transportation, taxis, pharmacies as well as in healthcare facilities.
If adhering to the currently applying rules, you can enjoy your stay in Vienna again to the fullest!
We are looking forward to your stay and if there is something we can assist you with prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Your family Mayrhofer & the team of the ARThotel Der Wilhelmshof